Lavender Sandalwood Vanilla Massage Candle (4 fl oz)
- Light the candle to enjoy the wonderful scent. Extinguish flame, then use as a warm massage oil. Premium, food-grade ingredients and the wax's low melting point mean the product is entirely skin-safe
- All-natural blended wax massage candles, fragranced with a premium blend of the finest essential oils, NOT chemicals like many brands
- Premium Blend of the Finest Essential Oils
- Exclusive blend of soy and vegetable waxes
- All natural, safe, clean-burning, and recycled ingredients mean candle is sustainable and promotes green living
What is a massage candle? Light the candle to enjoy the wonderful scent. Burn it until the wax melts to the edge. Extinguish the flame, then use it as a warm massage oil. One of the benefits of using Greenfire Candles for massage is that the warm oily wax soothes dry skin: Greenfire's premium and unique blend of all-natural vegetable and soy waxes is vastly saturated with Vitamin E. Use Greenfire candles for their healing purposes. They're perfect for foot massages. Greenfire's wax blend is the safest and most luxurious wax on the market. Premium, food-grade ingredients and the wax's low melting point mean the product is entirely skin-safe and warm to the touch. The vitamin E will absorb into skin, leaving it luxuriously soft and fully renewed. The uses of Greenfire Candles are endless! Light before you get in the shower, then use it on your feet, elbows, and/or legs afterward. Keep a small candle in your purse and use the unmelted wax as lip balm or to soothe mosquito bites. Light one to set a mood, then use the wax with your partner to trade massages. Have a spa party and light several scents, letting each participant try their favorite after a manicure or pedicure. Or simply use them to lightly and perfectly scent a room, knowing the wax and lead-free wick are safe and toxin-free, unlike petroleum-based paraffin candles or other candles that use lead in the wicks. Please read instructions on the bottom of the candle prior to use. Burn time: One ounce burns about 8 to 10 hours. Tins are made from partially recycled materials. All tins are food-grade and 100% recyclable or reusable.